Private Shopping Party
Imagine, You are sipping a mimosa or glass of wine and chatting with your girlfriends while shopping, having fun, and enjoying special savings! Sounds nice, right? We think so. That's what Private Shopping Parties are all about at Martha Gene Boutique.
GROUPS THAT LOVE SHOPPING PARTIES:
Friends & Family: Just a mixer with all of your nearest and dearest female friends and family! A fun way to get together and catch up – sometimes no reason is the best reason!
Fundraisers: Shopping for a cause! Donate your “rewards” to a charity or a particular cause instead of to a single host!
Co-Worker Bonding: Get all the office ladies together for a shopping extravaganza!
Birthday Parties: What better way to celebrate a birthday then to go shopping in honor of the birthday girl so she can get free clothes? Great for any age!
Bridal or Bachelorette Parties: Do some shopping with your bridal party and closest female guests in honor of the bride! Use the rewards to let her pick out her rehearsal dinner/bachelorette party/honeymoon outfit!
PRIVATE PARTY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Wine, appetizers (evening) Pastries, Mimosas (morning)
- 1-2 hour after hour party (dependent upon number of guests)
- All attendees take an additional 10% off their entire purchase during the party
- Exclusive Discounts that are not available online
- Guests will receive a special coupon to be redeemed online at a later date
- Other Guest Specials that may vary at each party
- Hostess earns credit rewards based on sales during the event
- 5% of sales during the event for parties of 5-10
- 10% of sales during the event for parties of 11 or more
- Enjoy some time out with friends!
- And best of all, shop!!
To earn credit, there must be a minimum of 5 attendees OR a minimum of $1000 in sales. Store credits can be redeemed at the party, or saved for a later purchase.
If the event is to raise funds for a charitable organization, Martha Gene will donate 10% of sales to the organization, in leu of a hostess credit.
TO BOOK A PARTY:
Please call Martha Gene to schedule a date at: 346-351-1223
or email Marthageneb@gmail.com